The Silver Cross Eton Grey Pioneer is crafted from luxurious grey fabrics on a black deep gloss chassis for a premium feel. The accompanying carrycot is suitable for newborns and can be used for overnight sleeping. The Pioneer has large wheels that can tackle any terrain, and comes with plenty of adjustable features to support your precious cargo as they grow from birth up to 25kg.
The Pioneer is generously proportioned, with a large basket and chunky, hard-wearing tyres. Yet it’s conveniently light and folds to a compact size. The spacious seat unit is adjustable, keeps your baby comfortable and closer to you.
- Pioneer chassis
The lightweight silver chassis folds incredibly small, and removable wheels mean there’s even more space for storage.
- Pushchair seat unit
The pushchair seat unit has a 3 position recline (including lie flat), and can be turned both parent facing and forward facing.
- Newborn carrycot
This lie flat carrycot is included in the Pioneer package and is suitable for overnight sleeping. Uses the hood and apron pack supplied with your Pioneer.
- Hood and apron pack
Your Pioneer hood and apron pack comes, and is used for both the newborn carrycot mode and the pushchair mode.
- Rain cover
This fitted rain cover fits snugly over the Pioneer to provide protection from the elements.
- Cup holder
The cup holder can be fitted to either the left or the right side of your Pioneer and is suitable for all sorts of beverage containers.
- Shopping basket
The enormous Pioneer shopping basket is perfect for baby essentials and plenty of shopping
- Matching Changing Bag
The matching changing bag is large enough for baby’s needs and comes with insulated bottle holder and changing mat.
- Luxury Seat Liner
The luxury seat liner is reversible with faux fur for the cooler months one side and cool grey quilted cotton on the reverse.
Dimensions: L90cm x W60cm x H107cm
Folded Dimensions:L86cm x W60cm x H34cm
Weight: Chassis: 7.5kg |Pushchair seat: 3.5kg |Carrycot: 3.5kg
iSize Dream Car Seat
Dream by Silver Cross is a new i-Size infant carrier offering the latest technology in safety, and ultimate comfort for your newborn. From their first journey home, your baby will be cushioned in incredible comfort, surrounded by the softest natural bamboo fabrics in the exquisite jersey grey with stylish diamond quilting detail. They’ll always travel safely too, thanks to four-layer side impact protection and enhanced iSize impact test certification.
- i-Size infant carrier suitable from 40-85cm (birth to approximately 12 months)
- Incredibly soft and thermoregulatory bamboo fabrics
- Five easily adjustable head rest positions
- Four-layer side impact protection designed to distribute forces through the seat shell, shielding the child in the event of a collision
- Newborn insert to give a comfortable, supported and snug fit, with removable sections to adjust as the baby grows
- Removable UV protected sun canopy
- 5 position handle with chrome Silver Cross detailing
- Traditional seat belt fixing system
- Compatible with Dream i-Size base (sold separately)
- Compatible with Silver Cross prams and pushchairs to create a travel system
iSize Dream Car Seat Base
The Silver Cross Dream i-Size Base is designed to be incredibly easy to use and is installed with a simple one-click attachment. It has four indicators that show green when the Dream iSize car seat is correctly installed, guaranteeing a safe and secure fit. For extra safety, there is an easily-adjustable leg with a green indicator to show correct contact with the floor.
- ISOFIX compatible ONLY
- Simple one-click attachment
- Easily-adjustable leg with a green indicator to show contact with the floor
- Two paddle levers release the base from the ISOFIX points
- Four indicators that show green when the Dream iSize car seat is correctly installed
Automatic 3 Year product guarantee registration
When you buy Silver Cross prams, pushchairs, and nursery furniture, your purchases are automatically protected by a three-year warranty against manufacturing fault. Full details of the warranty and its coverage can be found on the Silver Cross website here.