Silver Cross Pioneer Brompton Special Edition Bundle
Brand: Silver Cross
The Silver Cross Brompton Pioneer is crafted from luxurious grey fabrics and rich deep brown leatherette for a premium feel. The accompanying carrycot is suitable for newborns and can be used for overnight sleeping. The pioneer has large wheels that can tackle any terrain, and comes with plenty of adjustable features to support your precious cargo as they grow from birth up to 22kg.
The Brompton Pioneer is generously proportioned, with a large basket and chunky, hard-wearing tyres. Yet it’s conveniently light and folds to a compact size. The spacious seat unit is adjustable, keeps your baby comfortable and closer to you.
Pioneer is the complete package and is ideal for newborns through to toddlers. Use the carrycot as a lie-flat pram or for overnight sleeping. Then, as your baby grows, switch to the multi-recline seat unit to use your Pioneer as a rearward or forward-facing pushchair. Add the included co-coordinating Simplicity car seat to create the complete travel system.
Brompton Pioneer Features:
- Pioneer chassis
The lightweight silver chassis folds incredibly small, and removable wheels mean there’s even more space for storage.
- Pushchair seat unit
The pushchair seat unit has a 3 position recline (including lie flat), and can be turned both parent facing and forward facing.
- Newborn carrycot
This lie flat carrycot is included in the Pioneer package and is suitable for overnight sleeping. Uses the hood and apron pack supplied with your Pioneer.
- Hood and apron pack
Your Pioneer hood and apron pack comes, and is used for both the newborn carrycot mode and the pushchair mode.
- Rain cover
This fitted rain cover fits snugly over the Pioneer to provide protection from the elements.
- Cup holder
The cup holder can be fitted to either the left or the right side of your Pioneer and is suitable for all sorts of beverage containers.
- Shopping basket
The enormous Pioneer shopping basket is perfect for baby essentials and plenty of shopping
- Simplicity car seat adaptors
The adaptors required to convert your Pioneer into a complete travel system are included in the package.
- Dimensions: L90cm x W60cm x H107cm
- Folded Dimensions:L86cm x W60cm x H34cm
- Weight:Chassis: 7.5kg |Pushchair seat: 3.5kg |Carrycot: 3.5kg
Simplicity Car Seat Features:
The Simplicity is an award winning group 0+ infant carrier, suitable from birth to 13kg. Crafted from the most advance materials it is designed with convenience & safety in mind. Busy new parents will find it effortlessly easy to use, yet can rest assured it provides the best protection & comfort for their babies.
Simplicity is a breeze to install, whether using the vehicles seatbelts or an Isofix system when combined with the Simplifix base. You can even combine it with your Silver Cross Brompton Pioneer pram to create a stylish & safe travel system for your most important passenger. Simplicity is all about safety first, crafted from the most advanced materials & packed with features to optimise protection.
- Lightweight, energy-absorbing outer shell for maximum protection
- Exceptional side impact protection built in
- Easily adjustable 5 point safety harness fits securely & has quick click release
- Belt guides for easy installation
- Spacious seat for growing babies up to 13kg
- One hand harness & head support adjustment without any tricky re-threading
- Easy clean interior lining provides another layer of protection
- Adjustable handle with 5 positions for travelling, feeding, carrying & stabilising
- Rocking base to sooth baby when used outside of the vehicle
- Awarded Which? Best Buy July 2017
- Coordinating hood & apron set to compliment your Brompton Pioneer pushchair
You can also purchase this bundle with the Simplifix ISOFIX base here
Automatic 3 Year product guarantee registration
When you buy Silver Cross prams, pushchairs, and nursery furniture, your purchases are automatically protected by a three-year warranty against manufacturing fault. Full details of the warranty and its coverage can be found on the Silver Cross website here.