The revolutionary Babystyle Oyster 3 is larger than its predecessor, providing a higher seating position, larger footprint, larger wheels and bigger weight capacity whilst providing an exceptionally compact fold – even with the seat unit still attached.
The Oyster 3 provides true versatility – with the seat still attached (both world and parent facing), the Oyster will fold compactly for storage or travel and comes complete with a convenient retractable carry handle.
The multi-function seat unit features a full lie-flat recline position, 5-point safety harness and extendable sun canopy with pull out sun visor and ventilation net. The Oyster 3 also features an innovative height adjustable canopy and harness straps to perfectly accommodate your growing child.
The expertly crafted Oyster 3 Chassis includes a hand-stitched leatherette bumper bar and handle, Large turbine design foam filled wheels and soft suspension with lockable front swivel wheels for all terrain outings.
- Suitable from birth to 22kg
- Compact fold with seat attached
- Full lie-flat recline position
- 5-Point safety harness
- Extendable sun canopy
- Pull out sun visor and ventilation net
- Lockable front swivel wheels
- Height adjustable canopy and harness
Oyster 3 Essential Bundle Includes:
- Chassis with shopping basket
- Pushchair seat unit with articulating bumper bar
- Capsule car seat suitable from birth to approx 15mo.
- Capsule ISOFIX base
- Soft padded footmuff
- Coordinating changing bag
- Dimensions (open): L94 x W57 x H102 cm
- Dimensions (folded): L71 x W37 x H57 cm
- Seat dimensions: L85 x W30 cm
- Handle height: 102 – 112 cm
- Weight: 11.7 kg
- Suitable ftom bith up to 9 kg
- Dimensions (unfolded): D76 x W42 (at centre) x H64 cm (with hood)
- Dimensions (folded): D82 x W42 (at centre) x H19 cm
- Carrycot weight: 4.3kg
Capsule Car Seat Specifications:
- Suitable from 40 – 83cm |13 kg (approx. 15 months)
- Dimensions: W36 x H44 x D69cm
- Dimensions with Oyster Duofix i-Size Base (sold separately): W44 x H70.1 x D75.6cm
- Weight – 4.3kg