Whether you’re hitting the road with a baby or a pre-schooler, keep them i-Size safe—and your back happy.
A seat that rotates through 360 degrees makes it easier to get them settled in, even when they’re doing their best octopus impression! And the REBL basq is even cleverly convertible, allowing your baby to ride rearward facing until they’re 105 cm tall— around four years old!
Steel strength technology, ultra resilient plastics and i-Size security combine for premium protection, allowing you to relax and enjoy each and every ride.
REBL Basq Features:
- Steel strength technology consists of a seriously strong steel frame and ultra resilient, top of the line plastics that combine for premium protection
- 360° car seat that meets and exceeds the i-size standard by allowing rear facing riding from 4 months to 4 years (18.5kg)
- All over side impact protection thanks to Nuna’s smart SIP system featuring EPS energy absorbing foam
- True lock™ installation technology with 9 position ISOFIX anchors for an ultra tight, custom install
- No re-thread 5 point harness
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby
- Integrated rebound bar helps minimize rotation during impact
- Relaxed riding (no matter the age!) with a seven position recline that works whichever way the seat is facing
- One hand, height adjustable head support sports seven different positions
- Integrated ergonomic footrest also assists older children when getting into the seat
- Ventilation panels within the shell create a comfy climate for even the longest of trips
- Coloured indicators on the stability leg and ISOFIX attachments
- L 64.8 x W 47.8 x H 92.9- 130.5 cm
- Weight: 14.15kg