Sit back & sway away with Leaf Grow from Nuna
From newborn. To toddler. To big kid. They keep on growing. One thing that is constant? Their need for comfort and a space to call their own. A gentle nudge from you sways LEAF™ grow from side-to-side. Down and up they go with an adjustable recline that grows with them. Your child will adore it. No matter how old they are.
- Red Dot: Award 2019 Winner
- Cosy organic infant insert easily removes as baby grows
- Seat pad with 3-point harness is removable and transitions to a toddler seat
- Toddler seat with mesh backing provides little breezes
- Three recline positions. Move up. Down. And sway everywhere in between.
Stage 1 with built-in harness: From birth until the child can sit upright or can climb out unassisted. Discontinue stage one use when infant can sit upright, push up on hands and knees or climb out unassisted (age around 5 months) and is unable to walk, up to 9 kg. Never leave child unattended in this product. This product is not intended for prolonged periods of sleeping. Always use the restraint. Stage 2 without built-in harness: For use as a chair when the child is able to walk. Discontinue stage two use when child reaches 60 kg. Maximum tested weight is 60 kg.
- Product: L 67-76 x W 69-71 x H 47-61 cm
- Product weight: 6.9 kg