Ickle Bubba Stomp V4 – Midnight Bronze Special Edition
Order today for dispatch by the week commencing 27/08/2020
Out of stock
Inspired by nature, the Stomp V4 Special Edition Travel System is an all-in-one package including a high quality chassis, luxury carrycot, pushchair seat and Galaxy car seat & ISOFIX base. It also comes complete with a host of accessories and special features to make a complete bundle from birth to 15kgs (approx. 3 years old). This beautiful travel system really stands out from the crowd, helping you get out and about ready for the many adventures you and your little one will enjoy.
Best travel system bundle for style-conscious parents
When it comes to value for money, the Stomp V4 is a great buy for new parents who want to cover all the bases in maximum style and comfort. This fantastic travel system bundle includes a lie-flat carrycot for newborns, a multi-position forward and rear-facing pushchair seat for when babies are old enough to sit up, and our Galaxy car seat features safety technology that is used rear facing from birth up to 13kg (approx. 12 months old).
Stomp V4 Travel System Features:
- Chassis base
- Carrycot, apron & hood
- Pushchair seat unit, liner & hood
- Galaxy car seat
- Galaxy Isofix base
- Car seat adapters
- Stroller footmuff
- Changing bag & mat
- 2 x sun visors
Fantastic features making the Stomp V4 first choice for new parents
With so many travel systems, prams and pushchairs on the market, it can be hard to know which is the one for you! At Ickle Bubba, our priority is to create high quality designs which are both attractive and functional, without spending a fortune. The Stomp V4 Special Edition Travel System is no exception.With a choice of chassis and fabric colours, a luxury lined hood and quilted carrycot liner as well as co-ordinated leatherette handle and bumper bars, this travel system package has all the features of a premium design. We’ve also thought about usability, so an extra-large shopping basket, multi-position seat and hood as well as lockable wheels ensure the Stomp V4 is comfortable for both babies and parents.
- Exclusive lightweight bronze chassis or chrome chassis
- Premium colour pack with lined hood
- Luxury quilted carrycot liner
- Colour co-ordinated leather handle and bumper bar
- Multi-position double-layer hood
- Extra-large easy access colour shopping basket
4 reasons Ickle Bubba customers love the Stomp V4
1. Combining style and comfort: not only does this travel system look great, with trendy colourways and luxury fabrics, it’s built for ease of use and a comfortable ride, so parents and babies get the best of both worlds
2. Everything you need for your new baby: whether you’re using the Stomp V4 in carrycot mode, as a pushchair or with the car seat fitted onto the chassis, our fantastic bundle covers everything. From a rain cover, changing bag and changing mat to Isofix base, adapters and sun visors – there are no hidden extras to pay for.
3. High quality product with unbeatable customer service: with fast, free delivery when you spend over £50, and a 4 year peace of mind warranty, you could be using the Stomp V4 Special Edition within days.
- Isofix compatible
- Upright: W61cm x L95cm x H104cm
- Folded: W61cm x L77cm x H30cm
- Seat area: W32cm x D22cm
- Carrycot inside: W31cm x L76cm x H22cm
- Quilted carrycot liner
- Double layer hood
- Lockable wheels
- Rear wheel diameter: 30cm
- Front wheel diameter: 17cm
- Weight: 6.5kg (chassis with wheels)
- Maximum weight: 15kg
- Minimum age: Suitable from birth
- Carrycot suitable from birth to 6 months
- Pushchair suitable from 6 months to 15kgs (approx. 3 years old) – forward and rear facing
- Seating positions: 4
- Galaxy Car seat maximum weight: 13kg (approx. 12 months)
Browse other Ickle Bubba products on our website here.
Please ensure you register your product online and keep your proof of purchase for any future claim. If you register within 28 days of receiving the item, your warranty will be extended from the standard warranty to 4 years from the date of purchase at no extra cost. Full details of the warranty and how to register can be found on the Ickle Bubba website here.