With over 70 enhancements to the previous Peach All Terrain, the latest iCandy stroller for 2019 is a true sporting powerhouse engineered to perform and master the countryside. Designed with a keen eye for modern performance fabrics, and outdoor leisure trends in mind, the All-Terrain features a head turning design complete with sleek sporting touches and off road capability.
Designed with adventurous parents in mind, the iCandy All Terrian pushchair is perfect for parents on the go! The new iCandy Peach pram has been carefully considered, with everything parents love about the existing stroller infused with even more style, functionality and creative ingenuity.
The first single to double iCandy All-Terrain pushchair offers amazing functionality, futureproofing the life cycle of the pushchair. The frame of the pram can accommodate two carrycots or two seat units on the one frame. It can be used as a pushchair for twins, or a stroller for a toddler and a newborn. In order to upgrade the Peach All Terrain to a double pushchair, parents must purchase the converter kit and additional seat unit fabrics (sold separately).
The Peach All Terrain buggy offers parents a multi-wheel option, this means that the pushchair can be quickly converted between either three or four wheels thanks to the quick wheel assemblies. Parents who prefer three wheels will be able to use the pushchair as a three-wheeler, whilst changing to four wheels couldn’t be any easier. Simply unlock the front swivel wheel and replace it with the two-wheeled option, this can be done in a matter of seconds. Both wheel configurations arrive in the same box, meaning parents have full flexibility on how they want to use their pushchair from the very beginning.
This iconic iCandy is a multi-terrain pushchair offering versatility and style, offering a travel solution from birth right up to 25kg.
- Carrycot – With class-leading quality, the iCandy Peach provides a lie-flat carrycot suitable from birth to roughly 6 months. Suitable for overnight sleeping, making those visits to friends and family simple. Also, the carrycot and seat unit share the same frame, meaning parents no longer have to store a cumbersome carrycot after use, thus saving valuable storage space and extra expense.
- Seat unit – A forward-facing or rearward pushchair when they get a little older, taking them to up to 25kg and a perfect way for them to explore the world. Reflective detailing on the back seat unit pocket takes inspiration from outdoor leisure trends, whilst being practical in keeping valuables close to hand. The extendable canopy features a sporty drawcord which controls how much of the Aeromesh ventilation panel is exposed to the elements.
- Clever canopy – An extendable SPF50 hood with fold out sun visor complete with sporty draw cord to control how much of the Aeromesh ventilation panel is exposed to the elements.
- Storage pocket – Easy access to essentials with zipped storage on the back of the seat unit.
- Forest Colourway – A deep green featuring pops of Grey.
- Multi Wheel functionality – The pram can be used with either three or four wheels thanks to the simple wheel assemblies that arrive in the box.
- Extra large basket – Holds up to 5kg in weight (4 wheel mode 10kg).
- Carrystrap – The adjustable carrystrap is a patented part of the iCandy Peach All Terrain that considerably enhances functionality. The carrystrap simply frees up both hands when carrystrap is placed over shoulder.
- Compact, freestanding fold – One of the most compact folds in its class for a single to double.
- One-hand fold mechanism with auto-lock – Effortless to push and fold, with an automatic fold lock, freestanding chassis.
- Car seat compatible – Converts to a full travel system with car seat adaptors.
- Optional elevators – Ingenious iCandy elevators are now available to purchase for the Peach All Terrain. The elevators are not included in the box, as they cannot be used with the pushchair when in three wheeled mode for safety reasons.
- Single to double All Terrain pushchair – The iCandy Peach All Terrain can upgrade into a double pushchair thanks to the clever iCandy conversion kit (Sold Separately).