Cybex Sirona Z iSize – Nautical Blue
Offering comfortable rear-facing travel for children up to 105 cm (or approximately 4 years), the Sirona Z i-Size car seat is Cybex’s new design that allows little ones plenty of leg room to sit comfortably as they grow.
With its innovative 360° rotating mechanism, it is easy to switch between rear-facing and boarding positions and provides comfortable entry and exit positions with less strain on parents’ backs.
- Safely rear-facing: The Sirona Z lets you transport baby until they’re 4 years old, or 105cm tall, significantly reducing the risk of injury in a head-on collision
- 360° Rotating mechanism: Provides a comfortable entry and exit position with less strain on parent’s back. In addition, it makes switching between rearward and forward-facing position easy
- Integrated Linear Side-Impact Protection System (L.S.P) Reduces the force of a side impact in combination with the energy absorbing shell by approximately 25%
- One-click Isofix installation, with no further fastening required except the safety harness in the seat. There’s also an indicator to ensure correct use
- Height-adjustable headrest with 12 positions for customised adjustment as they grow
- Z-line modular system: This lightweight infant car seat fulfils the latest safety standards and completes the ‘family-system’ together with the Base Z (sold separately) and the Cloud Z i-Size offering one base for two car seats to take you through their growing stages
- One-hand recline and rotation function makes it easy for parents to adjust the seat while keeping one hand free. For comfortable sleeping and travelling, the Sirona Z i-Size car seat offers 5 reclining positions when rear-facing and 3 reclining positions when forward facing